Pages

Saturday, January 6, 2018

New Begining


Just because it's a new year, doesn't mean time for a new start. My new beginning came in December after much needed soul searching. I feel blessed for this, and a huge weight has been lifted from me. I am more happy now than I have been in a very long time, and that's a wonderful feeling! 

It's been a long time that I started a new scrapbook album. I have been making small journal pages, but this is a 12"x 12" page, and perfect for starting off a 2018 scrapbook. I chose one of my favorite color combinations, and pretty papers that I've been saving for "that" special project. All of the images are stamped from various Unity kits in matching inks. Unity has the most lovely sentiments and quotes, and this album will be filled with them.

The numbers were die cut twice for a shadow affect using an older Sizzix alphabet set. Perfectly sized too for larger pages like this one. I am quite pleased with it, and am looking forward to making more pages and memories in the days ahead. One quote that I will keep with me in my mind and heart is: Let Love In, Give Love Out".

Thanks so much for your visit,

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are very brave with a 12 x 12 journal. The cover is gorgeous! Looking forward to all your other pages, or at least the ones that are public.
Hugs!
Aletha Jane

Meggymay said...

This is a gorgeous page Pam for the start of a new year.
You have added a wonderful sentiment as well. It was good to read that you were feeling happier.
Yvonne xx
p.s. If you feel like adding your page to Art Journal Journey, it would fit Erika's theme so well.