Pages

Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Magic Slider


I haven't made a magic slider card before, so I decided to use this cute kitty from the Paper Smooches stamp set called Party Posse. It looks a little plain from the start, but then.....


a little magic starts to happen!


And the full reveal. I colored the kitty with my Copic markers, and stamped some hearts from the PS set Group Hugs. I also used the largest heart to stamp all over the card base. The frames were die cut and tab was punched. I chose a sentiment from the PS Lovely thoughts set. It's perfect because I'm giving this to my friend, and she has cats! I hand cut it into a banner and added some enamel dots.

I am joining the Paper Smooches Monthly Challenge, which has an Anything Goes theme:

Thanks so much for visiting!!

2 comments:

Meggymay said...

Wow, this is a clever card design Pam.
I love how the slider slowly reveals the cute, sweet and coloured cat.
Yvonne xx

Unknown said...

Okay, now I know that I need to check out the slider card. You did a fantastic job, Pam!