Pages

Friday, August 4, 2017

Snoopy Punch Art


I saw this cute snoopy punch art on Pinterest quite awhile ago, and am just now getting around to making one. I haven't made any punch art for a long time, so I browsed my Pinterest board for inspiration.

Snoopy is very easy to make, just two oval and two circle punches, a scrap of white for his legs and a scrap of black for his collar. I drew on the eye, mouth and claws. All punches I used are from Stampin' Up!, some have been retired.

I used a grass border die from Your Next Stamp for the background. The dog house was made by embossing two pieces of red card with two different folders. I hand cut the roof angles, and punched a black circle for the door. It was fairly quick to put together, and perfect for any Peanuts or Snoopy fan.

Thanks so much for your visit!

1 comment:

Meggymay said...

Oh wow Pam, Snoopy looks adorable, its a fabulous card. Your work with the punches is always inspirational.
Yvonne xx