Pages

Friday, March 10, 2017

Smiley Happy Bunny


My latest addition to my Your Next Stamp collection, is the Smiley Happy Critter Crew Set 3. I've used the cute bunny and it's matching sentiment on this, following the colors for the YNS Challenge 59:


I started off with a panel of watercolor paper and sponged on Distress Oxide inks in Broken China and Faded Jeans. I spritzed and dried until I was happy with it. The bunny on the other hand, went through 3 different mediums before I decided on this one. I inked and clear embossed it, then used Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide on it. I like how it turned out.

I die cut 2 YNS grass borders, and an oval for the egg. I dry fit it together to see how it would look, and thought the egg was much too plain. First I sponged the blue ink around it, still too plain. So, I sat there thinking of what I could do to dress it up. Add glitter of course! I used some micro fine glitter from Elizabeth Crafts, along with their double sided adhesive sheets. Now I have a sugar egg!! Love how it looks, but I did go around the outside with an alcohol marker.

The sentiment was cut into a banner, and was clear embossed with Vintage Photo DO ink. I also added a white YNS gumdrop to it. Very cute, perfect for Easter, or any occasion really.

Thank you so much for visiting!


2 comments:

Meggymay said...

Yes, an adorable sweet card for Easter, but I also think there will be many uses for this lovely image.
Yvonne xx

aussie aNNie said...

Such a happy bunny Pam, lovely colours used. ♥[aNNie]