Pages

Monday, March 20, 2017

Silver Embossing


There is so much inspiration at the Unity Show and Tell Facebook Group. We all share our Unity stamp projects, and are inspired by each other. I saw someone else post a card made with this Feb kit of the month image, and she embossed it in silver. I thought it was so pretty, so I had to try it myself.

It is stamped with Versamark and embossed in silver. The first one I made, I grabbed my gray powder on accident. It's pretty too, but I'll use it on something else. I love all the detail of this image that the embossing brings out. I colored some of the parts with my Stampin' Up! markers, then fussy cut it out. There is a smaller image in this kit too, and you can just see a little of it at the bottom of the card base. I wasn't sure of the layout for this card at first, but after adding the papers from C.C. Designs, the other image is mostly covered.

I added a little paper clip, and didn't put on a sentiment yet. I think I will wait and put one on later, depending on what occasion I decide to use this card for.

Thank you for your visit!


2 comments:

Meggymay said...

Its a beautiful card, the silver embossing looks great. I can think of many occasion where an elegant card like this one will be useful to have close by to use.
Yvonne xx

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning.x ♥[aNNie]