Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Snowflake Frame Back


Sharing another gift for a friend I made using the backing from one of the picture frames. I forgot to take a photo before mailing off, so this is her photo she took and shared on my Facebook page.

The frame backing uses a piece of water color paper that I stamped and heat embossed with clear using the pretty snowflake from a Unity kotm kit. The blues were sponged with Distress inks, then splashed with water. I finally got a pretty result from the technique! I wrapped some silver thread around before gluing to the backing, and added a sentiment from another Unity kit.

The card was made in the same way, except I stamped the snowflake in blue, then clear embossed, and used lighter blue inks. I'm happy she liked this little gift!

Thanks so much for visiting! I'm starting my Winter cards now, but have nothing completed :) Will share something soon!


1 comment:

Meggymay said...

This is another beautiful gift Pam, I love that quote.
Yvonne xx