Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Halloween Costume



Wanted to share my Halloween costume for this year. My first idea was to be a Marionette Doll. So I got on Pinterest to look for hair and makeup ideas, and found all sorts of  broken/goth/undead versions, and loved the idea. I went to the local Goodwill store and found the shirts and skirt, already had cute shoes, large hair bows from Wal-Mart, and the cute stripe socks and makeup from Drug Mart, and I was good to go!!

We are allowed to dress up for work, but still have to wear our name tags and walkies. But everyone seemed to like my costume, employees and customers :) It's fun to let go every now and then, and go out of the norm, that's right up my alley!! Here is a close up pic that I took right after putting on my makeup at home:


The bags under my eyes go perfect with this look...LOL  I was asked a few times what I was suppose to be, so I would explain the process. One customer said I looked like a character from the movie Nightmare Before Christmas, that works too!! 

Hope you all had a fun, ghoulish Halloween, I did! :)




2 comments:

Meggymay said...

Oh my Pam, that is a brilliant costume for Halloween. It must have taken you ages with the makeup details. I can imagine you all had a fun day at work.
Yvonne xx

http://cheryl-cherylscreativeatcscards.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

oh hun,that is one brilliant costume,love it to bits,must have taken you ages,you look amazing,love hugs Cherylxxxxx