Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2016

Floral Tag



Last week I watched a bunch of videos from the Unity Facebook page, and their guest Jolande, shared lots of techniques. I was eager to try them out, and this is the first tag I made. I'm very pleased with how this turned out.

I'm starting to get a little better with the whole mixed media. I even started a new scrapbook that the owner from Unity, Angela, shared the other day. It's more of altered art, but it uses an old spiral bound cookbook. I'll share some of those pages another day. Really need to print some photos off first!! :)

The tag was made with Unity stamps, distress inks, twine, sequins, and a little homemade stencil. I watercolored the flowers with distress inks as well. The swirls I inked with Versamark and clear embossed them, and the flowers were stamped with Versafine black and clear embossed.

Thanks so much for visiting!!

1 comment:

Meggymay said...

Its a fantastic tag and good that you enjoyed trying out a new technique. Mixed media is fun, I think one of the first things I had to find out was that there seem to be no real rules, Just go with the flow when creating pages.
Yvonne xx