Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Christmas or Winter Gift Box



Although I am not ready for Winter at all, I do love Snowmen!! :) I have re-created this box that I originally saw and made back in April.

This is a good size box with a milk carton style(my favorite!) but with a flat top. The stamp set I used is from Joy Clair, and is called Cozy Snowman Wishes. I inked him with MFT black hybrid ink, and colored in with my Spectrum markers. I punched it out and stamped a few snowflakes around him.

The sentiment is punched out as well, and I added a rhinestone to it to match the ones on the box. The white panel was stamped with more snowflakes onto envelope paper and adhered to the top. Here is a side view:


This time I scored the upper side panels so it creased nicely. I didn't do that on the first one. The top is decorated with ribbon and a button. All ready for gift giving!

I have the day off today, so going to play with some new supplies I got from the craft store yesterday. Gesso and charcoal pencils, I'll see what I can do with them! :) Thank you for your visit!!

Card stock used is Dapper Denim, ink is Not Quite Navy, and other embellishments all from Stampin Up


2 comments:

Meggymay said...

Its a real sweet box, its good to have some made for gifts. I hope you enjoyed your creative day.
Yvonne xx

Lori said...

Thank you for sharingg