Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Unicorns

                                    

Inked up the other unicorn from the C.C. Designs Unicorn Dreams set. Colored with my Spectrum markers. I fussy cut her out and added her to the scene I made with some of my older Sizzix dies.

I really need to start using my dies again. I have quite a few, but am always looking for more ;) The cloud comes with the stamp set, and I fussy cut it out as well. The sentiment is punched out with a label punch. She does have some wink of stella on her mane and tail, but may be hard to see.

Thanks so much for visiting today!



4 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Cute card, love the unicorn. {aNNie}

Holly/Rubberredneck said...

That is so cute!

http://cheryl-cherylscreativeatcscards.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

oh pam this is so cute,love the unicorn and the fence hugs Cherylxxxxxxx

Meggymay said...

The unicorn is so cute, Its a Fantastic fum image for your super card.
Yvonne xx