Pages

Friday, June 24, 2016

Cool Friend

                                                          

Sharing a card I made for Unity Stamp Company's Show and Tell Facebook Group. The theme is red, white, and blue.

I stamped the background with an image from the April SMAK kit onto textured cardstock. The cup image is from the May KOTM, and I colored it with Stampin Up dye ink markers. For the blues I used Baja Breeze, Brocade Blue and Not Quite Navy, and for the reds I used Ruby Red and Real Red.

After it dried a bit and I layered it, I went over the slushy and heart with clear Wink of Stella. The sentiment is from the Susan Weckesser set Snow Way, and is punched out. I had to add some twine before putting all the layers down :)

Thank you so much for visiting!!

Pam

2 comments:

Meggymay said...

Love this happy card, super background layers and image.
Yvonne xx

http://cheryl-cherylscreativeatcscards.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

Oh love this hun its super great image hugs cheryl xxx