Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Gift Box


Playing along with the color challenge this week at Splitcoast Stampers using Hello Honey, Basic Gray and Lost Lagoon.

I decided to make a gift box that Sam made, her version is here. I love the size and the flat top. The colors also gave me an excuse to use some designer paper that I'm not real fond of, it has all the same colors in it. The sentiment is from a retired Stampin Up! set, and is punched and layered. Here is a closer look at the top:


I made my closer different than the original. I'm not a fan of threading twine or ribbon :) I've used my favorite, mini velcro dots. Available at any fabric store.


Go check the link out and make one of these yourself, they're quite easy! Thanks for visiting!




2 comments:

Meggymay said...

A real pretty box Pam and a good way to use papers. Your way to close the box is a fantastic idea.
Yvonne xx

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning design once again, gorgeous colours.xx

 {aNNie}