Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Hello Birdie

 

I got my first free stamp set through Stampin' Up!'s Sale-a-Bration!! If you would like to order anything during this free offer, click the link on my sidebar to order through my demo, she's awesome!!

I made this card for this week's color challenge at Splitcoast Stampers. The colors to use are Soft Sky, So Saffron, and Smokey Slate. It makes for a very pretty color combo, and there are many lovely cards to see there.

I colored the birdie with the blender pen and ink to give him some shadowing. I've used the envelope paper and the dictionary stamp to create an old book page. This paper is thinner which makes perfect envelopes, but also works for backing paper as well, love that!

I'm excited to share that I've been asked to be a guest designer for the month of March for the color challenges at Splitcoast Stampers! I'll be sharing those projects here too.

Thanks so much for visiting!!



3 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

FABulous creation Pam, lovely colours, image and papers...xx
{aNNie}

Meggymay said...

Fabulous card Pam, the little bird looks so week and he has a wonderful background. Congratulations on your news, look forward to seeing what you make.
Yvonne xx

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

So cute! I like how you added the die cut behind the chick.