Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Scarfie Gifts

Here are some more gifts that I've made.



I went shopping a couple weeks ago for some new yarn to make some scarves, and found this super soft, and thick blanket yarn. I'm in love!! It's so easy to work with, and feels wonderful through my fingers while making these!!

These are sold in large skeins, so I was able to get two from one! These were crocheted with the large N hook, with a simple single crochet in back loop throughout. I made six scarves, and could have kept going had I more yarn!! :) My son even claimed one of the turquoise scarves!

Here is a close up:



Don't know when we all will get a chance to wear these, it's suppose to be 60 degrees here in Ohio on Christmas!! But I'm not complaining!!!!

Thank you for having a look!
Pam

1 comment:

Meggymay said...

Pam these all look lovely and cozy, super gifts that will be keep folk warm.
In case I don't get on line. I hope you and the family have a wonderful Christmas holiday.
Yvonne xx