Pages

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Autumn Shaker Card



Today I have made a shaker card following the sketch at Splitcoast Stampers.

To make the shaker I used the 1 3/4" and 2" punches, along with the shaker frames foam. I filled it with some pretty sequins that I've had for quite some time. The sentiment comes from a JustRite stamp set that I added some embellishments to.

The top part was die cut with an oval framelit, then I stitched both pieces together on my sewing machine. This also fits the CAS on Sunday theme, use real stitching. It's stretching the cas theme a bit, but I'll enter anyway :)

Thank you for stopping by!
Pam

2 comments:

Meggymay said...

A realy pretty shaker card Pam, the word quote is fantastic.
Yvonne xx

Shelly said...

Sooo pretty! Thanks for joining us at CAS on Sunday!