Pages

Monday, July 13, 2015

Punch Art


 It's been awhile since I did some punch art, so I created this fun Girl. I'll list the punches I used at the bottom.

The stamped face is from my Peachy Keen set. They have the funnest face images! Her dress is Perfect Plum, and Melon Mambo, and matching shoes as well! Her hair is Hello Honey, body Very Vanilla that I sponged with Blushing Bride. She has candy dot earrings, and a white Deco Label die cut behind her. She blended in a bit to the designer paper, so that made her stand out.

The sentiment is from a Sale-A-Bration set, and thought it was cute with her. A matching pink card base finished this perfect Girly card.

Thank you for having a look, and here are the punches I used:

Hair- 1 3/4" Scalloped Circle
Head- 1 1/4" Circle
Headband- 1 1/4" Circle(double punched)
Dress- Tree
Collar- 7/8" Scalloped Circle
Arms- Small Oval(double punched
Legs- Word Window
Shoes- Word Window(double punched)

4 comments:

Meggymay said...

She looks fantastic Pam, you sure are a whizz with the punches and I love that cute expression on her face.
Yvonne xx

Terry said...

I have so many punches that collect dust, what a great idea!!! Love this punching lady! Enjoy!

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

That is so cute!! I love it!

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous idea Pam, love how you used the punches...I have a SU one to make an owl with but never used it....inspiration from yu thanks....love your shaker window card below too....xxhttp://thejourneyisthestart.blogspot.com.au/2015/07/smile.html