Pages

Friday, June 19, 2015

Using Up Scraps

It was high time that I start using up some of my scraps, punch outs, trims, and other embellishments. I have quite the collection going on!! Both of these cards were made with nothing but scraps, except for stamping the sentiments.

The first card is my absolute favorite color combo, and was happy to have enough scraps to make it. The doily actually has it's center punched out, but I had another punched circle to cover it up. Little pieces of papers, trims, and even the stamped/punched flower was in the bin. Perfect!!

The second one here also uses up some pretty trims. The die cut frame is not from Stampin' Up!, but I just had to use it! The stamped/cut bird is a left over from Halloween I think, but is perched perfectly in the corner.

Most of these items are all retired from Stampin' Up!, except for the sentiment stamps. But that really doesn't matter to me, if you have it, use it!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today, and have a great weekend!!


4 comments:

Meggymay said...

Beautiful cards made from your bits and pieces. I think we all have many of these on our desks. I do.
Yvonne xx

aussie aNNie said...

Hi Pam impressive blog and found you from Yvonne's blog so have joined as a new follower.xx{aNNie My Personal Blog}

Laura's New Place said...

The idea is great. The blue and gray is a good combination.

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Very pretty cards and perfect for using up scraps. I so agree if you got it use it :)