Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

For a Pet Vet

I had to make a Thank You card for the very kind Pet Vet who saw us in an emergency this weekend. She's not our regular Vet, but she will be from now on. We weren't there very long before Chief past on, and she didn't even charge us for coming. She told us to just pay it forward. I'll always remember her gratitude.

The dog themed papers I have had for many years, I use them in their scrapbooks. I don't know the maker of them, but the rest of the supplies are of course from Stampin' Up! The sentiment was perfect for this card, and comes from the brand new One Big Meaning set. It's a set full of thank you's.

Thank you for having a look today.

2 comments:

Meggymay said...

I'm sure your vet will appreciate this special card, its a lovely sentiment to add.
Yvonne xx

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

I am sure she will appreciate it. Many hugs so sorry about your dog!!