Pages

Monday, February 9, 2015

Sheltering Tree for Fall


Hi there! Today I am sharing a card with a Fall theme using the new Sheltering Tree stamp set from the Occasions catalog. I inked the tree top(which is a separate stamp) in three different colors, but it just wasn't 'full' enough for me. So I took the smaller leaves stamp and filled in the tree more, then stamped a pile of leaves along with the cute rake at the base of the tree.

The sentiment is from the same set, and after stamping it, it looked like it was floating up there, so I used the rake handle to stamp on each side of it. I think it anchors the sentiment now.

I'm still loving this seasonal stamp set!! I haven't even made a Summer card with it yet!! But that's on my list!! Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by!!


2 comments:

Meggymay said...

A beautiful card, super shades for autumn, it looks super with the leaves at the base of the tree as well.
Yvonne xx

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Gorgeous! My set will be here next week I couldn't resist it any more. lol