Pages

Friday, January 16, 2015

Heart Balloons

Hello, and Happy Friday!! The card I made today I first saw in an email from Card Maker magazine(i think-lol) Anyway, they used a bunch of different hearts to create balloons, and made it into a Valentine. I think the overall layout was just the cutest, so I set out to create my own.

I've used all the heart punches and framelits that Stampin' Up! carries to make this. There are quite a few different sizes here, and even the the top part is a border punch. All of the papers except for the black vine one are retired. I have a stack of small pieces that my upline Holly has sent me over the years, and thought this was a good opportunity to use some of them.

To make the balloon 'strings' I just laid down the largest Oval framelit at the bottom of each heart and drew a line. Worked well, and is much straighter than my own lines would have been! :)

Don't forget about the new catalogs and specials/joining offer that Stampin' Up! has going on right now! Lots of great deals to be had!!

Thanks for stopping by today!! See you Monday!

2 comments:

Meggymay said...

Beautiful Valentines card, the heart balloons look like they are floating away.
Yvonne xx

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Beautiful card! I love the heart balloon idea! TFS and yay on using some of the goodies :)