Pages

Friday, December 19, 2014

Window Card + Sneak Peek of new Stamp Set!!

Hi there! Today's card I made for a challenge at Splitcoast Stampers for the Creative Crew. The challenge is to make a window somewhere using dies/and or punches. For mine, I used the Deco Labels Framelits. I made the window, then used two dies to make the frame. I opted to not use a window sheet, but to just leave the window 'open'.

I've used two different stamp sets on this card, one is the White Christmas set that I've been showing lately, but the other is a brand new set that will be available to purchase January 6th, from the Occasions Catalog! It is called Sheltering Tree. It is a photopolymer stamp set that has images that can be used year round, and I must say that it coordinates with the White Christmas set perfectly!! Love it! Here is what I mean:
The tree, snowflakes and 'ground' images are from the new set, and the snowman and birdie are from the other!! They are the perfect size for each other!! The sentiments are also from the new set, and am loving the font!!

I have lots to do in the next two days! Finish making Christmas gifts(which I'll share on Monday!), clean the house, color my hair, do a little shopping, in NO particular order!! LOL

Thanks so much for stopping by today, I always enjoy visitors!! Have a great and relaxed weekend!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Girlfriend! :D Thanks for popping over for a visit for Five On Friday. I thought the challenge would be fun and keep the ole' fuzzy brain fresh and perky, lol! It was harder than you might think but then again, anything I think is going to be easy usually turns out difficult, lol! Hope you are well and all the holiday preparations are finished so you can sit back and enjoy the rest of the season?! I love the new background you have on your blog... So, you're doing Stampin' Up now?! I did Close to My Heart, which I love but I don't have enough friends into stamping and/or scrapbooking to make any money at it. I'm thinking about joining that new group Journey Fun because their 3 month requirement is only $150. I could manage that but the $300 that the others expect... not happening! *sigh* Anyway, as always great to chat with you :D
Hugs always my sweet blogging sister,
Beth P

Meggymay said...

Beautiful card Pam, the tree stamp looks lovely.
Yvonne x

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

I love this it is beautiful and adorable. Great job!