Pages

Monday, December 29, 2014

Hearts a Flutter Banner Card

I so love the sweetness of this card! I CASE'd it from another demonstrator. Plus, it got me to use my much neglected Hearts a Flutter Framelits.

The card base is Smokey Slate with a layer of white. A perfect backdrop for the sweet die cuts, from Blushing Bride and Silver Glimmer papers. The patterned paper is from the All Abloom Stack, and it's tied off with some new white baker's twine that will be available Jan. 6th.

The sentiment is stamped with the darker Basic Grey, from the Four You stamp set. I didn't intentionally make it look gradient, it just came out that way. But I like it!!

Thank you for having a look today!

2 comments:

Meggymay said...

This looks fantastic, love the soft colours. it will be so good for many occasions.
Yvonne xx
Happy New Year to you and your family Pam.

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

That is adorable! Good for you using the hearts a flutter framelits!