Pages

Monday, November 24, 2014

Stamped Wreath Video and Stampin' Up!'s Online Sale Starts Today!!

Happy Monday!!! Today I have a video to share that uses a border stamp to make a wreath! I am very pleased with the way this wreath looks! This gives you another way to use the Bordering Blooms stamp set!


I hope you enjoyed the video!!

Now onto the HUGE sale that Stampin' Up! has going on!! It starts TODAY, and ends Dec.2nd. There are MANY items that are 50% off!!! Special never seen before bundles, and today there is special pricing for one day only, and on the 2nd another special priced bundles!! To see the sale items, you can view them here. And if you'd like to purchase anything, you can shop through my online store! The link is at the top of my sidebar!

Thank you for stopping by today, and happy shopping!! :)

2 comments:

Meggymay said...

A beautiful elegant Christmas card Pam.
Yvonne x

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

That is sooo pretty!!