Pages

Monday, November 3, 2014

Stamped Patterned Paper

While waiting for my Christmas papers to arrive, I decided to stamp my own using the Bordering Blooms photopolymer stamp set. There are four different border stamps in this set, and I have used the two that nest together.

I stamped the first in Garden Green, then the center with Cherry Cobbler. I also stamped two flowers from the Flower Shop stamp set, then punched and sponged each one. Some punched leaves from the Bird Builder punch added some needed greenery.

The sentiment is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set, and it is punched and layered. I wanted to go with a soft card base, so I used Pistachio Pudding. I like that I can use non-holiday stamps for my Christmas cards. It makes your stamps get more use, and saves from buying more. But then again, who doesn't want more stamps?!! lol

Have a great day!!

2 comments:

Meggymay said...

Beautiful card, love the background you made. I like making my own as well.
Yvonne x

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Beautiful! I love how you stamped your own background paper!