Pages

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Scarecrow Punch Art

Hello! I have a cute punch art Scarecrow to share with you today!  I've used all Stampin' Up! punches, even a few retired ones.

After I made the video, and watched it, I realized I put the eyes going the wrong direction! The one in the video looks like it has evil eyes!! LOL The pic above is the first one I made, and it's eyes are correct! That's what I get for working upside down in the video I guess! Anyway, I hope you like them!


Punches Used:
1 1/4" circle-head
3/4" circle-boots
1/2" circle-hands
Label Bracket-hat
Extra Large Oval-hat brim
Blossom Builder(retired)-body, eyes, nose
Small Oval(retired)-arms
Large Oval-legs
Fringe Scissors-for hair

Other Supplies Used:
Cardstock in Very Vanilla, Tangelo Twist, Baked Brown Sugar, Basic Black, Hello Honey, Real Red, Lost Lagoon
Coordinating inks for shading
Linen Thread for Straw Bale
Gorgeous Grunge stamp set for straw bale
Corner rounder punch on straw bale
White Gel Pen
Gray Marker




3 comments:

Annette G said...

Good video Pam and love the results.
Hugs Annette x

http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

Meggymay said...

Super video Pam. he is a real cute scarecrow.
Yvonne x

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

That is way tooo adorable!!! I love it!! lol at the video yep I done that before. :) Great video!