Pages

Monday, September 1, 2014

CASE-ing

Happy Labor Day! The card I'm sharing today I cased from two different cards. Being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, we get a special demo only magazine each month or so, and there are lots of sample cards showcasing stamp sets and dies. I liked the circle die cut with our framelits, and also the stamping of the new set For All Things. So this my version of the two cards.

I'm hoping to get a video done this week!! I have an extra day off, and I'll be all alone!! :)
Have a great day, and thanks for stopping by!!

3 comments:

Meggymay said...

Beautiful card, love the string bow embellishment.
Yvonne x

cheryl said...

such a beautiful card,love it hugs Cherylxx

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Beautiful card!! I love that you left the tails longer on the bow.