Pages

Friday, August 1, 2014

Stampin' Up! Twine and Pearl/Rhinestone Holder

Hello there! Today I have a video tutorial for you, showing how I made this holder. I was inspired by Sam Donald's Framelit holder that I shared a while back. So I took her design and made a smaller version to hold my twine, pearls and rhinestones. It's a quick and easy build, and I love having them on my desk to see!


Measurements:
8 1/2" x 9 1/2" cardstock
Score shortest side at 2 1/8", and 6 3/8"
Score longest side at 4 1/4" and 6 1/2"
Designer Series Paper: 4" x 2 3/4"

Thanks so much for watching!! To order any Stampin' Up! products, click on the link at my sidebar. There is a new Big Shot special going on right now!! Purchase the Big Shot and receive a stamp set and framelit bundle for FREE!! If you already own the Big Shot, you can still order the bundles at a discount!!

2 comments:

Meggymay said...

This box looks so useful. Will be off to watch your video.
Yvonne x

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Great box and video!! love it!