Pages

Friday, June 13, 2014

Flip Top Box with Video


Hello there! I have a video tutorial for you showing how I made this sweet box! I designed it to be made with an A2 size card base, meaning two can be made with one sheet of 8 1/2"x11" piece of cardstock. I've used new items out of the catalog which I just love! I hope you enjoy the video!!

Cardstock:
5 1/2"x 8 1/2"
Score 8 1/2" side at 1 1/2", 4", 5 1/2", 8"
Score 5 1/2" side at 1 1/2", 4"
DSP for sides: 1 1/4" x 2 1/4"
DSP for top: 2 1/4" x 2 1/4"

4 comments:

Meggymay said...

That looks a sweet litle box Pam, I will be watcking your vidoe.
Yvonne x

http://cheryl-cherylscreativeatcscards.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

Oh this is one beautiful box hun so pretty hugs cheryl xx

Terry said...

I do believe this would hold a slice of cake so nicely! Lovely birthday box, Pam!

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Too cute!!! That would make the perfect gift! TFS