Pages

Friday, May 2, 2014

Birthday Wishes

Hi there! Today's card share uses two of the retiring In Colors, Midnight Muse, and Gumball Green. I love the two colors paired together with Crumb Cake. All of the stamped images come from the also retiring Pennant Parade stamp set. I think the stars down the one side add a festive feel to this possibly 'manly' card. I punched out the banner shapes with it's coordinating punch, which will be staying in the new catalog.
Thanks for stopping by for a look, and have a great weekend!!!!

3 comments:

Terry said...

Love the banner. Great birthday card, Pam. I really did not like it when SU retired Close to Cocoa!!

Meggymay said...

Love the colour combination and the banner. Its a fabulous card.

Yvonne

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Awesome birthday card! I love your banner!