Pages

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Punch Art Wheelbarrow

I have been wanting a wheelbarrow die from Sizzix, but I have put myself on restriction from shopping!! lol So I set out today to come up with my own version of this cute die cut, but using punches. I made the base with a simple box design, and the rest is punched pieces, except for the sides.
I think it came out really cute! I put some silk flowers in it, but would also be fun for candy, or even place markers for Thanksgiving!
Here you can see the box base. I used punches from Stampin' Up! which were: 1 inch circle, 1/2 inch circle, word window, 1 inch square, 3/4 inch square. The patterned paper for the sides is from My Mind's Eye. I may put a tutorial together showing how I assembled it later if anyone is interested! Thanks for having a look today!!



2 comments:

Meggymay said...

Wow, this looks fantastic, its a great make and will be so usable for many occasions.
Yvonne x

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

You are a genius! I love this!!!