Pages

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Sweet As Honey



Hi there! I finally got some time this week to play along with some challenges. I made this card following the color story from The Play Date Cafe, which is to use Burnt Umber, Honey, and Butter.
I used the Mama Elephant stamp set called Filigree, and inked the doily in Wild Honey Distress ink, the sentiment was inked with Burnt Umber Palette hybrid ink, and the buttery ribbon is from Stampin' Up!. I added a few brownish colored sequins as well. Thank you for having a look today!


7 comments:

Netty said...

oooh I love your gorgeous CAS card Pam, so fab, hugs Annette x

Meggymay said...

Beautiful CAS card Pam, the colours are lovely.
Yvonne x

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome use of the colors on this beautiful CAS card!

cheryl said...

hi hunny this is gorgeous love this to bits. bless you for your support and kind words you left on my blog so kind of you.massive hugs cheryl xx

anya said...

This is so lovely! What a gorgeous image, like a crochet doily! Love it stamped off the card. So glad you could join us for this week's Play Date Cafe Challenge!

Jinny Newlin said...

Oh, that big, bold, doily stamp is perfectly scrumptious, Pam, and I just love how you've grounded it with that perfectly-tied bow! Thanks, too, for leaving me some love on the TCM Store Blog! Hugs!

Alicia said...

How can I resist a beautiful doily?! Gorgeous work lady. Thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe this week!