Pages

Friday, May 10, 2013

For My Mom

Happy Friday to you!! I finally got a picture of the card I made for my Mom for Mother's Day before mailing it out!! I used stamps from the Simon Says Stamp exclusive Flower Friends set, and the sentiment is from Mama Elephant stamps. I loved the border that I made on a previous card, so made this one the same. It's the plaque and postage on the edge Sizzix die. I love it layered! To add more dimension to my stamped leaves, I punched out some green flower petals that work perfect for leaves! I also added some fun flock to the center of the flowers for a more realistic look. Here is a side view:
Thank you for dropping by, and Happy Mother's Day to you!!
 

5 comments:

Netty said...

Loving your beautiful Mother's Day card. Annette x

http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

Meggymay said...

Gorgeous shape, its a beautiful card.
Yvonne x

Emily Keaton said...

Pam, I am SO in love with the shape of this lovely card! And the shadow stamping is amazing. I LOVE how this turned out and I'll bet your mom loved it, too!

Terry said...

Such a lovely Mother's Day Card! Love the texture you added with the leaves! Hope you had a great Mother's Day!

An'Jenic G. said...

Wow this is lovely. I like the shape edge, the stamp, and I love you 3D leaves. So perfect.


Okay I'm a new follower. Love your work. TFS AJ-