Pages

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Flower Friend


I got my very first Simon Says Stamp exclusive stamp set called Flower Friend, and had to play with it! It has lots of cute flower and leaves images, plus lots of sentiments too, which makes it a versatile set for me! I stamped a few different layouts on scrap paper to see what I liked best, and ended up using this design. I double stamped the leaves and flower to get the shadow effect, and the little blue dots are also double stamped onto scrap paper first, then onto the card. I used the Tim Holtz Sizzix plaque and postage on the edge die for my border. I am playing along with the Simon Says Stamp and Show challenge to use color of any medium. I used only ink(from Stampin Up) on this card. Thanks so much for stopping in!

Pam

4 comments:

Terry said...

What a pretty card! Love that flower and very unique shaped card! Enjoy the day!

Meggymay said...

Love the card shape, its a beautiful flower design.
Yvonne x

Emily Keaton said...

Wow, this is absolutely gorgeous! I love how you stamped the greenery--it looks so lush and perfect. And the shape of your card RocKS!

Anonymous said...

Stunning work! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show this week! - Ashli :)