Pages

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Are you an extreme couponer?

Ok, I'm not a couponer, but those that do find amazing deals!! I am playing along with the Paper Smooches Sparks designer drafts challenge with this sketch:
I used one of the newest Paper Smooches stamp release called Market Fresh. This set has the cutest grocery images, and I love how my little coupon turned out!! And how about that sentiment?! Too fun! I also used one of the newest Paper Smooches dies called Borders 1 dies. It goes perfectly with the love sentiment!! So many ideas for this stamp set I have, but so little time! :) Thanks so much for stopping by today!!

6 comments:

Netty said...

loving those fab backing papers Pam and the cute coupon sticker. Annette x

http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

Emily Keaton said...

Nope, I'm not a couponer either, but I do love how cute your little coupon turned out!! What a totally fun card!!

Meggymay said...

A real fun card, great quote.
Yvonne x

Larissa Heskett said...

I am LOVING your take on the challenge!! Such FUN details!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! =)

Terry said...

Fantastic take on the challenge and I love this! I have cut coupons time and time again, but never use them! Now with Michael's and JoAnn's coupons, those do get used!!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I know I'm a bit late leaving a comment--- LOOOOOOOOOVE your take on this sketch! FUN use of these stamps and dies!! LOVE your coupon:)

THANKS for joining in the fun with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!!!