Pages

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

A Shabby Chic Christmas

After getting all of my Fall and Thanksgiving cards done, I am now in Christmas card mode. I had this card in mind to make, and it just happens to fit the theme at the Passion for ProMarkers blog, where the theme is Shabby with blue or pink. My image is of course colored with my ProMarkers, and the rest is listed below. I love the non-tradition Christmas colors, and may make more of these. When making my Christmas cards, I always make one of each design. So everyone gets a different card. But I really like this one, so I may tweek it a little so it's not identical, use different patterned paper, a different music background, sounds like I need to go create some more! Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!
Supplies used: Stampin Up Greeting Card Kids, Hero Arts music background, Unity Stamp Co. snowflakes, Rubber Stampede sentiment, Distress inks and black Momento ink, Stampin Up cardstock and glitter, Creative Memories patterned paper, The Paper Studio lace, buttons and ribbon from stash, sewing machine, Tonic distress tool, and ProMarkers for coloring.

8 comments:

Meggymay said...

Love the colours you used, its a beautiful Christmas card.
Yvonne x

Netty said...

Beautiful colours and card Pam, xx

The Craft Bucket said...

Very pretty, well done. Thank you for playing along with us on the PFP Challenge & good luck. Jane x

cheryl said...

oh i love this hun super image and love the layout,hugs Cherylxxxx

Eileen said...

Such a cute image and love how you have made a tag with her. A very pretty card.
Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers this week and good luck
Eileen x

burunestetigi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Supper cute card and so pretty!!! I love the hole tag idea on the card!

Emily Keaton said...

Love the soft colors for this sweet Christmas card. Fabulous work! Your coloring looks amazing. Sweet! You have so many lovely creations on your blog right now--so sorry I haven't been able to come by to see them recently. So glad I had a few minutes to catch up!!!! I hope you are well!!