Pages

Friday, January 13, 2012

FWF DAY!!!!


Here I am again with another Unity creation! Well, 2 for that matter! These were submitted to Paper Crafts, and were declined, so I can now share them for Unity's Friends With Flair! Have I mentioned before that I love my Unity stamps?! :) I do really use them more than any other stamps I own, I have an abundance of them, and still want more! Nothing wrong with that! These two cards both have {ippity} sentiments. Pretty CAS as you can get, but with that little something extra. I think they are both perfect! Thanks for looking in, and enjoy the journey through the Unity creations!!

16 comments:

Emily Keaton said...

Fabulous, Pam! I love them both (even if PC passed on them--their loss!). Have a great weekend!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Their loss is our gain! Great CAS cards!

JPScraps said...

Both cards are beautiful!

Linda said...

your butterfly so pretty, I love the background paper of the card too!

Kary said...

Hi Pam! These cards are so sweet!! Both look great!!

Ruby said...

Very nice cards.

~Tammy~ said...

These are great! The positive of PC not picking them up is being able to share with us through your blog!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Fabulous cards!

Aleks said...

These are fantastic...simple cards are my favourite! :)

ddazzled71 said...

Two beautiful CAS Cards......just fabulous!

Glenda J said...

Fabulous CAS cards! Great work.

sharon g said...

Very sweet cards.

Unknown said...

SItting here catching up, watching cheesy movies, and getting inspiration.

Thanks for a spoonful of nice designs.

Karenladd said...

So elegant! Love the colors on the first one!

Crystal said...

Adorable cards, I really love the CAS look and the embossing on the second card!

Chere M. said...

I love both these cards, keep submitting.