Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

Tag Number 9!

Well, I made Tim's Tag Day 9! I just loved the look of this tag, and made time today to sqeeze this one in! All the stamps I used are Unity/Ippity except for the small candle. Not sure the maker of that one, it's a very light pink unmounted one. The Ippity 'candlestick' stamp is actually a base for a lamp, and worked great. I stamped it onto grunge, then inked it with Black soot DI, and followed Tim's steps from there. Everything else is done as Tim's except for different stamps of course! Very pleased the way this one turned out. That's all for now!

3 comments:

Meggymay said...

Super tag, love the colours you used and the candle image.
Yvonne x

Emily Keaton said...

Wow, that's a showstopping tag, Pam!! I really admire your work with grunge board. Have a great weekend!

Virginia Nebel said...

Very nice, love the dotted embossed background!