Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

Tag Number 4 and Ornament from Tag 5


So, I'm a day late with Tim's tag #4, but I did finish it yesterday! My snowman's crackle affect is not that great, as I used a crackle medium, not the rock candy crackle. But there is some crackle in him none the less! My background came out pretty good, I used faded jeans distress stain, and white acrylic paint. The Unity snowflakes were stamped with weathered wood DI on the background. My clear snowflakes were cut out with a Spellbinders die, and let me tell you, I was disappointed that the dies will not cut all the way through the clear packaging. So I had to use my scissors to cut around them. And some buttons, sheer ribbon, and pearls to finish it off. Now my next project was fun, and amazing! I made an ornament with Tim's day 5 tag. I just happen to have bought some of the foil tape last week! I was amazed his technique worked! And what a pretty ornament it is! I used cranberry alcohol ink on mine, and an ippity dot background stamp. So cool! I don't have time right now to do the whole tag, as I have loads to do today, but maybe later I'll get to play some more!! Have fun!


2 comments:

Meggymay said...

Love your ornament and your tag is beautiful.
Yvonne x

Terry said...

Love your snowman! Very pretty background and great ornament! Can't wait for tomorrow!