Pages

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Tag Number 3!


Another improvised version of Tim's 12 Tags of Christmas, but I am quite pleased with my result! I do not have cut-n-dry foam, and have never tried his technique. But I have achieved a similar look with this technique. I used the post card texture fade folder, and embossed my tag in two different directions. That way the words fit on this smaller sized tag. Then with a very light hand, I used the distress tool and foam, and lightly went over the embossed words with various colors of DI. Makeup sponges work great for this also. The colors I used are Festive Berries, Evergreen Bough, Iced Spruce, Black Soot, and Wild Honey. Now, I did get a bit of ink on the non-embossed part of the tag, but once I sprayed it with Spun Sugar Smooch Spritz, it blended in! Very happy at this point! I then die cut my greenery items, and glued them in place, and added my already red rhinestones. Some sheer ribbon and twine, that I did curl up, and done! I did forget to put a bell on it, I do have some small ones. Having fun with these tags so far! Thank you for stopping by!.........................Pam

5 comments:

Нинель said...

Beautiful and gorgeous!

Meggymay said...

Another beautiful tag.
Yvonne x

Heidi Smith said...

you know I paused at this embossing folder while trying to find the one that matched the stamp Tim used. (which I didn't have either and used the same technique you did!) This looks wonderful with the Postcard embossing folder! Kinda wished I'd done this too now! LOL

Paper Nurse said...

great tag!

Anonymous said...

Totally gorgeous tag! Love it!