Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

Mr. Cool


This time around at the {ippity} challenge blog, we are to make a 'cool' project. I had to use this penguin again, and he fits in perfectly for this theme. I wanted his colors to be darker this time, so I colored him with my RoseArt markers. Cut him out and popped him up onto the top note die cut. The glitter paper I tore is from DCWV, as well as the inside of the card. The card base is embossed with a Cuttlebug folder. If you'd like to see more 'cool' projects, click the link above! :)

3 comments:

Terry said...

Mr. Cool in so many ways and what a great sentiment! Love the brown and blue combination!

cheryl said...

oh super cool image hun and just love the embossing on,this hugs cherylxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Oh Pam, this is super fun, loving your great christmas cards my friend
hugs June x