Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

For My DH

I made this card for my husband's birthday, which is tomorrow. I'm hoping he'll let me take him out to dinner! I've ordered him a few things from Duluth Trading and should be in today's mail, so that should make him happy! I'm sorry my pics aren't vey good. I finally got a new camera, top of the line 14mp. And do you think I can take a good picture with it? HA! If anyone has some advice for a point and shoot camera, please do tell!! I'm linking this up to 2 Sister's Challenge Blog, where they have a sketch to follow. The card looks alot better in person! The card base is Coordinations paper, the other papers are from Karen Foster, even the deer that I fussy cut out. The sentiment is a clear stamp from Hero Arts. And the twine is from Stampin Up! Thanks for looking in!

6 comments:

Netty said...

Terrific card for your DH, have a great time tomorrow x

Emily Keaton said...

What a terrific guy card, Pam! I hope all of your birthday plans come together perfectly for his special day. :)

cheryl said...

oh hun this is one brilliant card and your DH will just love it have a super day hun,hugs cherylxx

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

This is a great card! Happy birthday to dh!

Annette said...

Great card for a male, hope hubby likes it. I always use a mini tripod to steady my camera, but your pic looks like it is steady. Use a light background too possibly - makes you card pop out. But I think it looks great.
Annette
xx
2 Sisters DT

Garrett said...

What a terrific guy card, Pam! I hope all of your birthday plans come together perfectly for his special day. :)