Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

April Ippity Workshop projects

Here's what we'll be making at my workshop in April! The dates are, Sunday April 10th from 3-5p.m., and another Wed, April 13th from 6-8p.m. I'll be sending out an email too. I'm trying to keep the workshop limited to 8 people per day. I can help with directions with smaller groups for the girls who are still fairly new to stamping. So, we'll make an easel card, making our own background papers with stamps of course! A 'designer' pen with a cute flower topper attached to the cap, and a bookmark for all those great reads! Hope to see you then!

3 comments:

Emily Keaton said...

These projects look like fun, Pam! I hope you have a wonderful turnout and a great time!

Terry said...

Lovely creations and I am sure your class will have a fun day! Have a lovely Sunday!

Anonymous said...

Hi Pam, Wow I have missed you my friend, also missed your beautiful work and i do adore these gorgeous pieces, I know your workshop will have fun creating them. I LOVE that pen !! Thanks so much for your lovely support and care and your warm welcome back message.... you are the best my friend !
Hugs June xxxxx