Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Gingersnaps Redhead Challenge


Gingersnaps blog challenge is tea bag folding. I've never done this type and it's quite simple. Click here to get more info, and the template! I used double sided paper on mine, and with cotton candy stickles, followed the pattern of the paper. This did wrinkle up the paper some since it's not heavyweight. I cut two labels from my spellbinders die, and stamped with one of my Ippity stamps. I used pop dots on the back of the label, so the flap tucks behind it. And what a better gift to a friend than putting a stamp inside! I taped a piece of clear plastic to the inside so the cling stamp would cling! If the paper hadn't wrinkled I would have stamped the inside, so I left it plain. Can't wait to see everyone else's bags!

6 comments:

Netty said...

Thank you for playing at Gingersnaps Tea Bag folding Challenge. That is a great idea to put a stamp inside, never thought of that.....brill. Annette x

Terry said...

You are just too clever! Just fabulous what you did with the Tea Bag Folding challenge! Love it!

Anne (cornucopia) said...

What a great idea for Valentine's Day!

Jean Franks Beck said...

Fabulous and creative idea! Thanks for sharing, and for playing along at Gingersnap Creations.

trisha too said...

This is such a great idea!!

:)

Toni said...

What a cute idea.... adorable !