Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Drunken Stampers Challenge Entry Halloween


Here is my entry for the Halloween Drunken Stampers challenge this week. http://drunkenstampers.wordpress.com/ The stamp is from Stampin Up! the set is so cute, they remind me of the Campbells soup kids. I colored her in with colored pencils, then used a blender pen. I added black glitter to her shoes. I made 4 of these, so I also made this little box for them. The letters are from sizzix die. I distressed it all some, and the background paper is from Creative Memories. Can't wait to take my little guy trick or treating in a few days!

1 comment:

Thompsonboeu said...

Play Dirt Bike Games, Stunt Bike Games, Motocross Games, BMX Games and other free games online. Get some extreme fun with our cool games to get your Drive your dirt bike despising dirt and dust. Stunt Bike Games - play free stunt bike games.