Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Matchbook

Here is a cute Matchbook candy favor. I saw a video on You Tube. It's very easy, and so cute! I used an owl cling stamp that I have, and made them in a Fall theme. Here are the directions! Start with a 5 3/8" x 1 3/4" piece of cardstock. Score at 1 3/4", 2 1/4". Then score the other end at 3/4". I used the large Creative Memories circle punch for the shapes. I think they are 1 1/4" and 1 1/2". Cut a small piece of printed paper the same width (1 3/4") by 3/4" and adhere to front. Adhere circles. You can staple the small flap at the bottom, or use a ribbon slot punch, and tie a knot with the ribbon to the front and back of the matchbook. Tape individually wrapped lifesavers to the inside!

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

Well, guess what? I LOVE these lil matchbook favors!!!!!! How cute are these?! seriously loving this month's challenge as I'm a huge owl fan:)